DiamondBuff™ Body is a Professional Microdermabrasion Tool, made of high quality stainless steel and real crushed diamonds, to gently exfoliate your skin for a refreshed, glowing and radiant complexion… from head to toe!
What it is
Patented body microdermabrasion tool helps give you radiant, healthy-looking skin and is suitable for most skin types.
What You Get
- Diamondbuff Body Microdermabrasion Tool
- User's manual
What It Does
Diamondbuff™ BodyMicrodermabrasion Tool
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and has a large surface head with finely crushed diamond grit
- Body microdermabrasion is an excellent option for people with dull dry skin, large pores, very fine wrinkles, or unevenness skin tone; suitable for most skin types
- Can greatly improve the appearance of your skin and give you a fresh, glowing look
- Provides fast, easy, even exfoliation, revealing younger-looking, brighter skin
- No messy cords, no suction, batteries or replacement parts; can be used anywhere
Good To Know:Diamondbuff™ Body
- Body microdermabrasion is not recommended to keratosis sufferers, people with undiagnosed lesions, active rosacea or acne, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, fragile capillaries, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or lupus. It is not recommended if you have a sunburn, recent surgery, immediately after using a skin lightener, immediately after a chemical body peel, if you have a bug bite or if you have extremely sensitive or thin skin that bruises easily. Discuss your medical history with your doctor if unsure.
- Do not use irritating creams or scrubs, or any products that contain AHA's and glycolic acid that might cause allergic reactions to your skin for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid staying in the sun for at least 7 days after microdermabrasion treatment to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin.
- Always be sure to protect your skin with a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every morning before going outdoors to avoid sun damage.
- Do not use a tanning bed for 1 week after a Diamondbuff beauty treatment.
How to Use:
- Begin with freshly cleansed and dry skin. It is recommended to shave before the treatment, rather than after.
- If this is your first time exfoliating your body with diamond microdermabrasion, it is recommended to do one body part at a time. Exfoliating your entire body at once may cause sensitivity until your skin becomes accustomed to this type of exfoliation.
- Step into the shower or bathtub, or place a towel on the ground and step onto the towel so it can catch the falling skin.
- Start with the bottom of your feet and work your way up, gently moving your Diamondbuff in gentle back and forth or circular motions towards your heart. You control the pressure - start slow and get used to the feel of the grit against your skin.
- Since skin on the body is tougher than the face, you may gently buff your skin several times in each area, overlapping as you go to ensure an even exfoliation.
- Keep the entire Diamondbuff flat and the surface in contact with your skin as you glide it in continuous, even strokes. Always keep your Diamondbuff moving across your skin, gliding from one section to another. Hovering in one place can cause over-exfoliation and may cause your skin to feel slight sensitive afterwards.
- If this is your first time giving yourself a microdermabrasion body treatment, check your Diamondbuff often. If it feels as if your Diamondbuff is "dull", it needs to be cleaned to remove the dead skin.
- Once you finish your body beauty treatment, rinse with cool water in the shower and pat dry.
- First-time users might experience a slight stinging sensation. This is normal because you have just removed the top layer of your skin's surface.
- Apply a rich hydrating moisturizer.
- Can be used as often as once per week.
- Wash tool by hand or in dishwasher after use.
Your skin really feels exfoliated after using this tool. Plus, I can feel my moisturizers and serums really get soaked into my skin. I use it on the back of my arms where I get bumpies and they have lessened quite a bit. I highly recommend this tool.
Have used this several times and my skin feels so much softer. So easy to use (love idea of not having to need a battery) my creams seem to work better. Used lightly at first to adjust to it. But so easy to use and love the results. Amazing how much dead/dry skin came off! I can now control this myself. I am 63 and my skin is still pretty good. I am using this to help ,,,
This product is amazing
I was so surprised at how soft my skin felt baby soft. Just make sure that you use very lightly so you don't irritate the skin. Works great on areas with ruff skin. I will never buy a salt scrub again!
Wonderful results with this product! I have a suction-based unit that has a body head and it doesn't work as well as this product. You control the pressure.
After first time I used it, I feel my skin softer. Great product!
So far, so good
I used the DiamondBuff three times and can already notice a difference. My skin seems brighter, softer and smoother. The tool is easy to use. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.
I use this product weekly and absolutely love it. Does as advertised.
Diamond in disguise
This little tool is worth its weight in gold. The name is very appropriate. It really works imagine that!
Used it for the first time last night and I loved it. I could see dead skin on the tool as I was exfoliating. My skin looked brighter after one use! I was afraid my skin would be sensitive the next morning but it isn't. I will continue to use this and am thrilled with the results! It's a tool that just makes sense!
Amazing Result Proof
Living and working outside in Florida (and)soaking up the sunshine, I damaged my skin. I am amazed at the difference with a few usages of the Diamond buff. I having a hard time believing all the spots on my body are going away, giving me a younger appearance. I followed the instructions carefully gently and softly using the "diamond" side of the exfoliation. I have used many products with NO changes. It is easy, takes minimum time and I will assure you it is working well improving spot removals. I did not notice total removal as it occurred but daily notice clear, soft overall skin improvements.
It really worked
You do need to be tender and follow the directions. Very pleased with my results!
Awesome product. My skin feels and looks awesome after two weeks and three treatments
Absolutely the BEST!
The DiamondBuff Tool does EXACTLY what it is supposed to do. Easy to use and the results are amazing! In addition, I had a specific question about the product and I called the owner of the company directly and she took so much of her time to explain everything to me about how to use this product. Thank you again SO much! GREAT PRODUCT! -- Ken
It really works
This is one amazing product. I love the diamond buff microdermabrasion tool.
Amazing amazing amazing !!!
I have used this skin care tool twice now....and my skin is looking better.... several friends have noticed and made very positive comments. While I am 64 yrs. old, I still want to look as good as I can without resorting to "procedures". Easy to use makes it even better!!!
I used twice a week for two weeks now and I see the difference. Like it because is convenient, natural; no Chemicals, and easy to take when traveling.
Diamond buff microdermabrasion exfoliation tool
Love this tool so much I even made a jewelry pouch type bag for it so nothing happens to it.
Does a Great Job!
Does a great job exfoliating your skin. I use it every 4 days. Makes your skin feel very soft. Be careful not to use too vigorously, I had a few red spots. Have already recommended to friends.
Honestly, I didn't think this tool was going to work. But I love it!! My skin feels like velvet after using it. I prefer to use it on wet skin. You will love this tool!! Don't hesitate to purchase.
..IT WORKS :)))
I absolutely LOVE this DiamondBuff tool! I watched the presentation and DVR it so that when my Microdermabrasion tool arrives, I will be ready to use it. It does just what it was designed to do. It buffs off the old skin cells (I can’t see them) by way of after washing my face it looks very clean/refreshed. It feels like sandpaper in the beginning so go light. I was thrilled it felt like that otherwise how was it to work, right? I used it dry and then with a face wet...personal choice. I like both ways. A fantastic PRODUCT that you don't have to change out the tips or plug in. If you use it, here's a friendly WARNING...IT WORKS I thank you! xox